Kindle ebooks – Write Your Own Success Story
- Research is the key to any ebook project. A fast way to get a book topic is to serach for what types of books are selling and parrot one of those. Read their reviews, especially the negative, and learn what they are doing right, and what they need to improve on. Improve on their work and you may have a bestseller on your hands.
- Write for a specific reader. when you focus on one type of reader, you can write to what he or she already knows or doesn’t know. you can leave out obvious information, and include interesting information.
- Using Quora, yahoo answers, and wikianswers, search to see what questions people are asking on a subject. More questions is a good sign that many people are interested in the topic.
- Check to make sure there is a demand for your topic and that your book can meet that demand.
- Search amazon and see if there are books surrounding your topic and if the books are selling. competition isn’t alwys a bad thing. if there are many books around your niche and they are selling, thats a good sign that many people are interested in your niche.
- Find a few first readers that are interested in your topic and give them your first draft. and ask for their input and critique. These people will help you make your book better.
Who is this For?
This tactic is for someone who loves to write, with an in depth knowledge of a certain topic, or that loves to research and explain it to others.
What is the Skill Requirement?
The ability to write clearly and to provide detailed insight into a topic is important. Write to entertain, educate, or inspire. Solve others problems
How to Monetize
Monetization is simple for this tactic. You write the book, then sell it. You can sign up for kindle publishing and give exclusive publishing rights to amazon or you can sell your ebook on your own Niche site. Either way, profits!